A curated list of resources. Great if you want to learn something new!
- Scala - Statically typed object-oriented/functional/pragmatic language that runs on the JVM
- Python - Popular dynamically typed language. Used at: Google, Dropbox, Reddit et. al.
- Clojure - Modern Lisp dialect that runs on the JVM
- Go - Compiled and statically type ldanguage by Google
- Haskell - A purely functional language
- Ruby - Of Ruby on Rails fame and much more
- C++ - Long ago simply named "C with Classes", now it's far more
- Java - Statically typed language which gave rise to the JVM
Editors and IDEs
- Jetbrains IDE suite - including IDEA, PyCharm, CLion, Webstorm
- Spacemacs - Emacs with Vim
Note that the course materials are free via the "Access course materials" button.